As of Thursday, April 4, all Peak Season Reservations are full. We still have Off-Season Reservations available for April 23 to May 17 and November 1 to November 15.
MWR Patrons, We are excited to open up reservation requests for the 2019 season for the MWR Nantucket House! We want you to have all the information at your fingertips to make this process as easy as possible.
MWR Nantucket House Reservations – link will be on this website when you can reserve.
Please carefully read all the information and guidelines on the website regarding reserving the house. A few points to note:
- All requests must be made via the form on the MWR website. No phone calls, emails, visits in person etc will be accepted.
- Reservation requests on April 1 at 9am are for Off Season (Sept 7 – Nov 15)
- No Pets allowed at the Nantucket House.
- No refunds/cancellations after 14 days prior to your check-in date.
- You will be charged the full amount 14 days prior to your check-in.
- Please review all of the House information (cost, weeks available etc.) before making your reservations. You can find all of that information here.
- The reservation form will ask for the following:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Best way to contact you (phone or email)
- If you’ve stayed at the House before (If yes, when)
- Type of MWR Authorized Patron (Active Duty, Retired, Reservist/National Guard, 100% Honorably Discharged Veteran, DOD/DHS Civilian Employee, Other)
- Branch of Service/Affiliation (Coast Guard, Navy, Air Force, Army, Marine Corps, Air National Guard, Army National Guard, Other)
- Current Duty Station/Unit
- Preferred Dates
Key dates to remember for making reservations on our website: March 18 requests accepted for Peak Season (April 13 – Sept 6) and April 1 requests accepted for Off Season (Sept 7 – Nov 15)
Please read through the full details regarding reservations and house information that is available on the Nantucket House page on our website. Reservation requests will only be accepted if submitted properly. Thank you!