New for the 2020 Season!
- A non-refundable deposit of $100 will be taken when your reservation request has been accepted.
- We received a lot of cancellations last season due to lack of available transportation on the island. We recommend you make arrangements for a vehicle immediately. Vehicle car reservations and inexpensive car rentals will be booked for the entire summer by mid March. Cancellations can be made within 24 hours of your scheduled arrival.
- When you have been notified that your Nantucket House Reservation has been accepted and you confirm, you will be asked to provide proof of on island transportation, whether it be a vehicle ferry reservation, car rental or another form. More information on transportation can be found on the FAQ’s flyer.
The Nantucket House Rental Cost for the 2020 Season is as follows:
• PEAK SEASON is $1794 for a week
• OFF SEASON is $250 a day, a three day minimum is required
Visit the Island of Nantucket which is full of maritime history, beautiful beaches, and quaint towns. Located in Siasconset on the eastern end of Nantucket Island, our recreational house has 3 bedrooms (sleeps 8), 2 bathrooms, comes fully furnished and is within walking distance to the beach. Rents year round. Enjoy a week on the beautiful island of Nantucket! CLICK HERE to view a basic map of Nantucket.
Nantucket House Photo Gallery
The MWR Nantucket House is an extremely high demand facility. The reservation policies are designed to ensure the fairest access possible. For that reason there is no room for flexibility and special arrangements will not be possible. For more information on making reservations for the 2020 Season, a list of house amenities, payment and cancellation policy and other helpful information to keep in mind while booking, CLICK HERE.
As you plan your trip, there are a lot of details to consider including getting to and from Nantucket, getting around once you’re on the island, beach information, our list of Frequently Asked Questions and learning about the island of Nantucket in general. CLICK HERE for that information.
Nantucket has very strict trash/recycling laws. Nantucket’s mandatory recycling program was established in July of 1996. All residential and commercial property owners or occupants are required to recycle. During your stay in the Nantucket House, you are required to follow proper procedures for disposing of your trash/recyclables. Failure to comply will result in an excessive cleaning charge. CLICK HERE to review the trash and recycling regulations from the town of Nantucket.
5204 Ent Street, Buzzards Bay, MA 02542
Business Phone / Lodge Host: 508-968-6461