Wings Inn is a great place to stay while visiting Base Cape Cod.
Wings Inn (formerly Temporary Quarters) is located at USCG Base Cape Cod. Base Cape Cod is located in the Upper Cape, bordering Bourne, Mashpee, Falmouth, and Sandwich. Its location makes it convenient to many beaches, golf, and other recreational areas. Base has easy access to both Route 28 and Route 6. Rooms have been recently renovated to make your stay even more pleasurable! FREE WiFi is available in every room. Wings Inn is located next to the MWR Office and within walking distance of the CG Exchange, C-Side Recreation Center, C-Side Lanes, C-Side Private Movie Theater, and also the C-Side outdoor pool.
Wings Inn Photos
Wings Inn Reservation Office / Front Desk
5204 Ent Street
Buzzards Bay, MA 02542
Business Phone/Lodge Host: 508-968-6461
- Reservation Requests
- Online: MWR Lodging Reservation Request Form
- Phone: 508-968-6461
- 2022 RATES
- Suite – $75
- Suite with Living Room – $90
- 2 Bedroom Suite (Second floor, no elevator available) – $90
- Pet Friendly Rooms – add $15 per night
- TAD/TDY – Call for a Special Rate – Must have proof of orders.
- Reservation Requests
- Can accommodate groups up to 36, please call for details.
- Two story barracks-style building – no elevator.
- Payment for entire reservation period is due at check-in
- Pets allowed in a limited number of rooms. View Pet Policy Make sure to inform the staff if you will be bringing a pet with you.
- Note: Limited handicap accessibility – please mention to staff when booking if you have any concerns.
- All smoke free rooms.
- Check out time is 11:00a
- Determining Priority for Reservations
- 1st Priority – PCS reservation requests are accepted no earlier than 90 days out from check in date with max stay of 30 days; please have proof of orders and military ID.
- 2nd Priority – TAD/TDY reservation requests are accepted no earlier than 60 days out from the check in date with a max stay of 30 days; please have proof of orders and military ID.
- 3rd priority – Vacationers/all others may book up to 10 days then space available after check-in:
- Off Season (February 1 – May 31 and October 1 – January 31): reservation requests are accepted no earlier than 45 days out from check in date with max stay of 10 days.
- In Season (June 1 – Sept 30): reservation requests are accepted no earlier than 30 days out from check in date.
- In the case of housing shortages during PCS season, vacationer’s reservations may be cancelled by lodging to accommodate PCS families and base housing emergencies.